Ingredients for the Biscuits
- 2 cups of Flour (1/3 cup extra for kneading the dough)
- ¾ cup Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 5 tbs of Butter (cold; cut into ½ inch slices)
- 3 Pepper Cheese Slices (for toppings)
Preheat oven to 450° degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add butter and work it thru into the flour mixture, breaking it into tiny bits of pieces with your fingers.
Add buttermilk and stir until the mixture evenly. Spread some flour onto a clean surface and add biscuit mixture and knead the dough. Press our dough with your hands until it’s about ¾ inches thick. Grease biscuit cutter and cut into knead dough and make about 6 biscuits. Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until biscuits are golden on top depending on your oven. Remove from oven and rub butter on top.
Fried Chicken Ingredients:
- 5 or 6 Chicken Thighs (boneless; skinless)
- Flour Mix (flour, garlic powder, dried Parsley flakes, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper)
- 2 cups of Buttermilk
- 5 tbsp of Hot Sauce
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
Add hot sauce to buttermilk. Dip chicken in buttermilk & hot sauce mix and then in flour mix to coat completely & repeat with each piece of meat. Heat vegetable oil on high heat in a frying pan. Add in each piece of coated chicken into hot oil. Cook evenly on each side until golden brown. Remove from oil and place on paper towel to soak up oil.
Honey Glaze Instructions:
- Mix 5 tbsp of honey, 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper & 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
Slice open biscuits and chicken, cheese and drizzle some honey glaze to make a sandwich. Plate, serve and enjoy!
2 Comments Add yours
Will make someone hungry 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person